YOUR PARTNER IN REVENUE AND PEOPLE GROWTH
Our services are customized to each client’s needs through upfront discovery meetings, and the solution can be a long-term partnership or a short-term engagement. We strive to make a true impact, fill gaps, and help you overcome obstacles that may keep you from reaching your goals.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SALES GROWTH
OUTSOURCED FRACTIONAL EXECUTIVES AND MANAGEMENT
One way we fulfill our mission of helping innovative early stage companies and organizations undergoing change is through outsourced, co-sourced and fractional executive and management services. We lead sales and other departments for short or long periods, and we have a flexible compensation model that allows us to meet the needs of each client. In select situations, we invest our time, share in your company’s risk and upside, and are compensated in a way that minimizes your upfront cash investment.
SALES, FUNDRAISING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ENABLEMENT
We are your partner in sales growth and business development, and offer a menu of options – from leading your department and growth strategy – to fundraising and making introductions and setting sales appointments. What sets us apart is our customized services and extensive experience with complex and long sales cycles that characterize B2B services and technologies in the enterprise space.
Examples of engagements:
- Closing sales and generating revenue (supporting the entire sales cycle)
- Strategic alliances and channel partnerships
- Identifying acquisition targets and sources of capital investment
- Revenue growth strategy and sales planning
- Attracting and recruiting talent to build your sales team
- Generating sales leads through our relationships and network
- Appointment-setting campaigns
- Introductions to Venture Capital, Private Equity and Angel Investor groups
SALES TRAINING AND SALES COACHING
Our team includes experienced sales leaders and trainers who specialize in developing sales training manuals, leading group trainings, and coaching one-on-one. We are a support system to you and your team, and the result is a more effective sales and business development approach, improved performance, and increase to the bottom line.
ADVISING & STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
If you need a strategic plan and hands-on team to help you set and reach your long-term growth goals or create and manage to an exit strategy, KIKU’s team of executives with 20+ years of management, strategy, and start-up experience can help guide and support you to success.
Our founder is a Certified Mindset & Success Coach (Jay Shetty Certification School), MBA, and has a degree in Cognitive Science Psychology. KIKU Coaching is a collective of specialized coaches bringing specific required expertise. Jackie’s individual niche is working with women executives, aspiring leaders, and aspiring entrepreneurs who want to challenge the status-quo, improve results, and elevate mindset through guided processes and techniques to uncovering your own truths and direction. We are hired by Corporations for Employee Development or by individuals.
RECRUITING AND TALENT STRATEGY
We specialize in recruiting for challenging permanent and contract positions that require us to have a high level of business acumen, such as executive and management level and competitive roles like business development, sales, accounting, finance, audit, IT, cyber security, and risk management. Our team of recruiters and HR professionals, coupled with our strategic partnerships with other recruiting firms gives you the highest level of access to quality candidates.
In this competitive market, it is vital to differentiate yourself from your hiring competition. Our many years working closely with executives, expansive recruiting partner network, and sales expertise are what set us apart from other recruiters. We are hired by Human Resources, Executives, Managers, and Talent Acquisition teams to source, attract, and negotiate with candidates for some of the most challenging roles to fill. Usually, we are brought in when hiring strategy is required upfront and/or after companies have worked with numerous recruiting firms and internal recruiters without success. Some benefits to working with KIKU are…
- Knack for attracting and gaining interest from the best candidates (through our sales expertise)
- Understanding of complex technical requirements for hard-to-fill roles
- Ability to “read” people for non-tangibles that determine fit
- Expertise in technology, engineering, sales, accounting, finance, risk, cyber security, IT, audit, and executive roles
- Expertise in working with unique positions, often with high growth or startup companies
- We save you and HR time in searching, pre-screening, and interviewing
- Access to professionals in our network and inside knowledge of those open to opportunities
- Partnerships with other recruiting firms to provide more candidates
- Negotiation expertise and ability to navigate sensitive situations
- Customized compensation model based on the search, which may include:
- Contingency placement fee
- Percentage of candidate’s contract
- Flat referral fees
WORKING WITH KIKU
KIKU Growth Solutions has a creative business model… hiring out-of-the-box thinkers, selectively choosing our clients – on whom we often take upfront risks, and co-creating customized solutions that add value for all. We also provide a unique service for organizations who partner with KIKU to reach growth and profitability goals, while we share in the risks and rewards.
We strive to produce extraordinary results and fill existing gaps that may be holding you back from reaching your most important goals. This creative partnership model allows us to fulfill our vision of driving innovation and empowering world-changers through business growth expertise.
KIKU’S CLIENT SELECTION PROCESS
- Discovery meeting(s) to learn about your recruiting and sales growth goals and roadblocks
- Determine if and how KIKU can add value
- Customize a solution and compensation model, which may include: retainers, success fees, commission, gain sharing, milestone bonuses, and/or equity.
- Engage (long-term partner and/or short-term project)
You will benefit from being a part of our synergistic community of clients and partners. We are passionate about connecting the organizations we work with to make a greater impact.